If you’re looking for a next-level EDC flashlight, Warrior Mini 2 Rechargeable Flashlight should be your go-to option.
Why? Because this rechargeable flashlight is an upgraded version of the previous Warrior Mini. If you don’t know about the Warrior Mini flashlight, you should do your research before you read this post. Then only you will understand the power of Warrior Mini 2.
Mini 2 is one of the most powerful compact tactical lights you’ll find in the current market. It has all the features to give you the next level of security.
Next Level Security Features of Warrior Mini 2
Unlike any other rechargeable flashlight, this one is unique and one of the best of its kind. You’ll get to know the true potential only after you use it.
- Proximity Sensor – Flashlight with high power should always be kept locked while carrying. If not, the heat could burn the pocket. The proximity sensor helps the light to automatically dim and turns it off after 1 minute of lens obstruction to prevent overheating and battery draining.
- Illumination Capacity – It comes with a side switch to select 6 different brightness modes with maximum output light ranging from 1 to 1750 lumens, 220-meters of throw, and 45-day of runtime. It also has a dual-stage tail switch for tactical operation.
- Battery – It has a 3500mAh rechargeable battery and a three-level battery indicator that warns you when your warrior is low on battery. Let’s not forget the magnetic charging cable. The MCC3 magnetic USB charging cable can recharge the battery to 100% in as little as 3.5 hours.
- Reversible Clip – This feature makes it easy for the user to bezel up or down depending on how they want to use it. It doesn’t matter how you clip the torch to your pocket, the reversible clip will give you the best experience.
- EDC and Tactical Use – The compactness, the strong metal body, and a strong light make Warrior Mini 2 Rechargeable Flashlight versatile for both EDC and tactical use.
Warrior Mini 2 can be a lifesaver when you get attacked by a burglar in the dark. The light produced by this rechargeable flashlight is enough to blind someone temporarily.
Almost all the buyers love Warrior Mini 2 Rechargeable flashlight because of its durable quality, battery life, easy-to-switch option, and more.
Do and Don’ts
Here are some of the do and don’ts to keep in mind.
- Avoid activating turbo mode repeatedly under high temperatures.
- Keep the tail switch as clean as possible for it to function properly.
- Use only the recommended rechargeable batteries.
- Do not take out the battery to charge separately.
- Lock the flashlight when not used.
Power in Your Palm
The Olight Warrior Mini 2 is easy to use, made up of metal, puts out a lot of light, and has two with two switches to activate the light. What can be more versatile than this mini rechargeable flashlight?
Don’t believe the reviews on amazon. Do yourself a favor and buy this rechargeable flashlight and I’ll guarantee the EDC nerds will praise you.