For Terms & Conditions on advertising on PureTravel, or posting on our blog, please contact us at admin at puretravel.com.
Liabilities for our service
We rely on the information as supplied by the contributors to use on our website including all words, content and imagery. We’re not able to assume responsibility for this information and we have to disclaim all liability in respect of such information. Please check the information fully with the provider/destination before you make any plans/booking and check all details and advice independently before acting on it.
PureTravel is not liable for any injury and/or damage to persons or property caused by any actual or alleged libelous statements, infringements of intellectual property or privacy rights, or product liability, whether resulting from negligence or otherwise, including without limitation, from any use or operation of any ideas, instructions, procedures, products or methods contained in the material published on the site. PureTravel is also not liable for any copyright infringements.
All recommendations by PureTravel regarding trips, properties and/or destinations are intended for the purpose of information and guidance only and all details should be checked with a provider/destination before you make a booking or proceed with your plans.
By reading or using the site you are agreeing to these limitations in full and you also are agreeing to accept the application of English law to govern any matters that may arise between PureTravel and yourself.
PureTravel’s Responsible Tourism Policy
– PureTravel will only work with local companies who try to give the best long-term economic benefit to their local communities, whilst also maintaining the environment.
– PureTravel will only promote local suppliers in the destination countries who employ local workers, guides and drivers on all their tours.
– People who work for PureTravel should be treated fairly and paid a fair wage.
– PureTravel will try to develop long-term relationships with their suppliers so that the benefit to local people is continuous.
– PureTravel will try to ensure that the style and size of tourism is appropriate to local conditions and does not strain the local facilities and resources.
– PureTravel will study economic, cultural and environmental issues when offering new products. If we believe that a destination will be damaged by our promotion of it, we will not do so.
– PureTravel will try to ensure that the suppliers we feature will minimise water wastage and atmospheric pollution from the tours we offer to the best of our ability.
– PureTravel will try to ensure that the suppliers we feature will not litter.
– PureTravel will try to promote our suppliers holidays in a way that promotes positive cultural exchanges.
– PureTravel will try to ensure that its site visitors understand the customs and culture of the countries they visit through information provided by their suppliers.
– PureTravel encourages its site visitors to act in a socially responsible way.
– PureTravel will attempt to ensure that the suppliers it features will give our clients a genuine insight into the culture of the country they are visiting.
– PureTravel will attempt to integrate responsible tourism and eco travel throughout the tours it markets.
– PureTravel will operate its offices in a responsible manner by where possible reducing our energy usage and recycling.
– PureTravel will provide guidance in the principles and operation of eco and responsible tourism to its employees.