Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition is open to travellers worldwide aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of PureTravel, their immediate families, agents, or anyone else associated with administration of this competition.
2. Closing date for receipt of all entries is midnight GMT on 30th September 2021.
3. There is one prize consisting of UK£ 500.
4. To enter, send your article of 350+ words, to [email protected] with your name, email address and telephone number. Please paste your text in to the email body. Do not send attachments. Entries are added at intervals.
5. The initial long list of 10 will be selected on merit by a panel of judges appointed by PureTravel. These 10 will be reduced to a shortlist of 3 by an online public vote. The winner will then be selected by one independent judge.
6. Online voting will start on the Friday 12th November 2021 and finish on Friday 26th November 2021 at midnight GMT. Only one vote per person (all duplicates will be disregarded).
7. The winner will be announced on Friday 10th December 2021 on the PureTravel website.
8. PureTravel will have the right to publish all entries on its website. Articles will be removed from the PureTravel website on request once the competition is over. The writer retains all rights to their entry beyond its publication on the PureTravel web site.
9. Entries limited to three per person.
10. E-mail addresses will be only be used by PureTravel for their own newsletter which can be opted out of. They will not be disclosed to any other parties.
11. There is no alternative to the prize offered and the prize is non–transferable.
12. If for any reason a winner is unable to take the prize as offered, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next best entry.
13. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
PureTravel Ltd, Registered Address: Happisburgh, Norwich, Norfolk, NR12 0QQ