Cabo San Lucas is by far one of the most beautiful states of the Mexican Republic. One might say it has it all and it really does, so, if you are looking for a magic place to spend your next vacation, Cabo should definitely be on your list. Here are some great ways to become enchanted by the destination and all the options that it offers to its visitors. Be sure you take the time to explore the surrounding areas and discover all of the magic and history of the destination.
- Visit a legendary music inspired spot: Have you heard the Creedence song “Hotel California”? Well, it is said to be based off of a place in a little town near Cabo San Lucas. The name of this town is Todos Santos. It is a little colonial town that hides a great deal of culture and locals love to share stories that you will only hear in this town. In the magic of its streets, you will be enchanted and will feel invited to walk around. You can try a traditional “nieve” made with natural ingredients and after you walk, you can spoil yourself with a cold beer at the legendary Hotel California bar. This day trip is definitely worth the drive from San Jose del Cabo or Cabo San Lucas.
2. Multiple stay options: Depending on the type of traveler you are, you have the chance to choose between many different options of accomodation. There is everything from small boutique inns to large all inclusive resorts. If you go with a group of friends or family, you might consider staying in one of the many villas in the area. They can offer you incredible views of the Los Cabos Marina. You can find more info about this on the website Mexico Villa Rentals. A great choice for a more local feel!
3. Great variety of activities: From snorkeling to whale watching, you can take different excursions that will allow you to safely explore the area. With extra inclusions like food and beverage, you should plan in advance, so the company can have everything ready when you get there. Cabo San Lucas has a lot to offer like hiking, fishing, snorkeling, diving, dune buggy rides, etc. One thing is for sure, you will never be bored!
4. Get amazed by the La Paz boardwalk: The great thing about Cabo San Lucas, is that it has so much to offer by itself, but, the surrounding area is also worth a visit. If you take main the road and drive North, you will get to La Paz. This is another city in the South Baja California state and it has a long boardwalk which is famous for its ambiance and the seafood. Don’t miss your chance to try the almejas chocolatas (chocolate clams)!
5. Nightlife: Most of the nightlife is found near the Cabo San Lucas marina. There are a lot of options in one area and all the bars are in front of each other. Some of them offer open bar service and in others, you just pay for what you drink. Whatever you choose, you will have the time of your life, so, go ahead and explore!