Las Vegas is a destination that is known for many things, from the wall to wall entertainment and around the clock casino excitement to the variety of cheap rooms available at the sprawling hotel resorts that line the famous Las Vegas Strip. While Sin City's main claim to fame may once have been its world famous casino resorts, these days the destination has become famous for many other things including world class shopping, a host of attractions, and a plethora of restaurants designed to suit a diverse range of tastes, preferences and budgets.
In fact, the growing number of restaurants and eateries that have sprung up in Las Vegas over recent years has turned this destination into something of a foodie's dream destination. Whether you enjoy fine dining, huge buffets, casual eateries, or family oriented restaurants, you will find something for everyone in Las Vegas, with many excellent restaurants located around the main tourist area of Las Vegas Boulevard otherwise known as the Las Vegas Strip.
Not only will you find restaurants and eateries lining the streets of Las Vegas but you will also find a huge variety of dining facilities within the hotel resorts themselves. Each of the main casino resorts offers an excellent choice of eateries, so no matter which hotel you are exploring you will have no problem finding somewhere to enjoy a great meal, a filling buffet, or fine cuisine in a fabulous setting.
Some popular hotel restaurants in Las Vegas
The huge hotel resorts in Las Vegas will provide you with a great choice of dining facilities, from eateries where you can grab some pizza or a burger to celebrity chef restaurants where you can look forward to a unique dining experience.
Visitors to Las Vegas all have different needs and budgets when it comes to dining. Some may be looking for cheap and cheerful places to dine, some will want to find eateries that cater for families, while others may be looking for a more memorable dining experience. Some of the excellent eateries you can choose from include:
- Gordon Ramsay BurGR: If you want to combine hearty food with the chance to dine in a celebrity chef eatery, Gordon Ramsay BurGR is a great choice. Located in the Planet Hollywood Resort, this is a place that offers options for the whole family and provides access to delicious food inspired by one of Britain's best known chefs.
- Jasmine: If you enjoy a taste of the Oriental, you should definitely pay a visit to Jasmine, which is located in the beautiful Bellagio Resort. This is the perfect place to enjoy incredible Chinese food and is perfect if you are looking for a romantic setting to dine with a loved one.
- Mesa Grill: The Mesa Grill is the pride and joy of chef, Bobby Flay and is located in Caesar's Palace. Here you can enjoy an extensive menu with everything from fabulous steaks and chicken through to a range of potato dishes and fresh salads.
- Eifel Tower: If you are looking for fine dining coupled with incredible views, the Eifel Tower restaurant at the Paris Resort is the place to go. Located on the 11th floor, you will be able to sip on cocktails, enjoy incredible cuisine, and get a breathtaking view of the sparkling lights of Las Vegas.
- Joel Robuchon: A meal at this Michelin star winning chef's restaurant is one that you will definitely remember. In addition to the fabulous French themed menu with a host of mouth watering dishes, you will also benefit from elegant surroundings and a luxurious setting.
- Grand Lux Cafe: For access to a diverse menu with something for everyone to enjoy, the Grand Lux Cafe at the Venetian Hotel and Resort is an excellent choice. From pizza and steaks to omelettes and salads, this is an eatery that caters for all tastes and offers excellent service.
- Gilley's: If you are looking for casual dining, tasty BBQ dishes, and a fun setting in which to enjoy your meal, Gilley's at Treasure Island is a great choice. This is a Western themed eatery serving up great burgers and sandwiches as well as a range of other dishes suitable for the whole family.
- The Pub at Monte Carlo: For great beer and hearty food, The Pub at Monte Carlo is a great place to go. You can enjoy the extensive range of beers along with good food, exciting entertainment, and a vibrant atmosphere.
This is just a sample of the huge variety of restaurants and eateries you will find in the sprawling hotel resorts of the Las Vegas strip. In addition to this, you will also be able to enjoy easy access to fast food joints, coffee shops, delis, cafes, and of course the incredible buffets that Las Vegas has become known for over recent years.