Sicily is a place in Europe which has attracted tourists for a long time. Many tourists are hesitant to travel over there so that they do not risk them and their loved ones to the coronavirus. However, there is the best solution for those who want to go to Sicily in 2021. For your vacation, you can rent Sicily Villas by the sea. Renting a Villa is obviously less hectic for many people as they do not have to go out to travel and get exhausted after the whole day. You can stay in the villa and relax.
There are several benefits to this:
- Firstly, you will not be stranded with rules and regulations, for example, wearing a mask or maintaining a certain distance with people. It is because you will be in the villa with your own family and friends; therefore, you do not have to.
- Secondly, you will get a beach view every second of the day. Many people like to have a relaxing vacation, where they are stress-free and resting on the beach. You can do this 24/7 when you rent a villa by the beach.
- If you want to go closer to the beach, you can also do that at any time of the day. It is because you can reach the beach just by walking in under 5 minutes. You can get a nice tan or engage in some beach activities, such as volleyball or swimming.
- There are many complaints of hot and humid weather when people are on vacation in Europe. However, you do not need to worry about the weather as the cool sea breeze will sway across the villa all the time.
- Lastly, you can spend some good, quality time with your family. You can watch movies, have a party or even have a nice dinner together. Vacations where there is a lot of travelling miss out on the point of spending time with family.
There are several villas available for booking right now. Here are the following:
Seven Islands: If you have a big family and more people to accommodate, then the Seven Islands is the right choice for you. It is because ten guests can easily live in this modern and fascinating villa. It is situated in the countryside of west Sicily. It has five spacious bedrooms and seven bathrooms.
You must be wondering why this luxury villa is named Seven Islands. It is because it has such a versatile view that you can see a total of seven islands from this villa. It is situated on a hillside, and therefore, you can see stunning views up to Erice, a popular place in Sicily.
A great thing about this villa is that they provide you with a barbecue grill to have an excellent barbecue every day at night with delicious burger patties and hotdogs. When the outdoor exterior is concerned, it has three car parking spaces, so you do not need to worry about where to park your car. There is a pool area, which can be converted into an indoor swimming pool with electric walls. By the pool area, you also have the spa massage bed so you can get rid of all the exhaustion and stress that your work-life gives you.
Casa Melograno: Casa Melograno is situated in the countryside, built in a perfect way to live in the countryside. It is a two-unit structure. One is available for rent for tourists, and the other is for the owner. However, you do not have to worry about your privacy as the owner's portion is entirely separate from the main villa.
This villa is recently renovated; therefore, you do not need to worry about broken fixtures and fittings. The property itself is old, but it is built and designed in a modern fashion with all the luxuries in it, for you and your family.
This villa is more than enough for 6-7 guests as there are three large bedrooms. Therefore, you can come with your family or a group of friends. The beach is only 2 kilometers away from the villa, so it is incredibly convenient. You can go every day to the beach to relax and have a fun time.
The main attraction is the outdoor portion of the villa. You have a lovely pergola, where you can have an outdoor dinner or lunch. As you walk through the garden, you will reach the pool area, where you can have a dip, near the valley view. Sunsets and sunrises are also easily watchable from the villa.
Essence: The name of the villa "Essence" tells us that this villa will give you the essence of a beach. When you go out, the outer space is covered with palm trees and vegetation that is typically found on beaches. This villa is slightly in a raised position; therefore, you can get perfect and stunning views of the sea and the countryside.
This villa can accommodate up to 6 people or guests and has four bedrooms. The terrace leads you to the pool. Moreover, when you go outdoors, there is a lovely dining table for having outdoor meals in front of a great view.
Travelling is pretty complicated nowadays due to the regulations imposed due to Covid-19. However, renting a villa can be a new normal for people who want to travel to Sicily's great region. Therefore, according to your budget, rent a villa in Sicily by the sea so that you have a memorable experience.