When it comes to consistently great skiing, there is no better place than Canada. It seems that almost everywhere in Canada there are beautiful ski locations, each one with their own unique challenges and beauty. For avid skiers who have exhausted some of the many beautiful ski locations in the United States might want to check out the following popular skiing options that are peppered throughout Canada.
Ski Resorts in the Canadian Mountains
- Banff, Alberta – Banff is an incredibly popular ski location, and arguably underrated compared to many of the other popular Canadian ski destinations. Book yourself at Fairmont Banff Springs and enjoy excellent skiing throughout the winter months.
- Whistler, British Columbia – Whistler is considered by many to be the top ski resort in all of Canada. It was rated in the top 3 for terrain, mix of difficulties, and infrastructure, and has a variety of resort accommodations around the city to make finding a nice place to stay simple.
- Whitewater Ski Resort, British Columbia – Based in Nelson, British Columbia, Whitewater is a smaller mountain with an outstanding reputation for perfect powder every year. Although not much well known for any luxury resorts, there is no denying that skiers who want to enjoy an excellent snowfall would enjoy Whitewater.
- Revelstoke, British Columbia – With excellent snowfall and a variety of challenging ski slopes, Revelstoke is another beautiful location to enjoy a day out in the snow. The planning that went into Revelstoke is excellent, and a great ski option in British Columbia.
- Red Mountain Resort, Rossland, British Columbia – With over 83 different runs, 25 feet of snowfall, and a relatively uncrowded ski resort, Red Mountain Resort is an enjoyable place to relax, ski, and have that traditional winter experience.
Navigating the Dozens of Ski Resorts in Canada
Travel luxuriously to these ski locations with evoJets, a private jet charter service. There are so many places to explore in Canada for winter sports, especially skiing, the only limit is your free time and imagination. See here for more info. Also if you are looking for good ski gear then click here for more information.