Who do you go traveling with? Who do you prefer traveling with? Everyone prepares and undertakes their travel adventure differently, whether your idea of the perfect vacation is hitting the beach or planning a city break with military precision. It's interesting to compare how men and women travel;
- According to research, women are better vacation planners than men with nearly 50% planning the family trips, compared to 40% of men.
- Forty percent of men and 50% of women will opt for package vacations.
- On the subject of location research, 50% of women will check out the chosen destination, compared to 40% of men.
- Women are less likely to travel to destinations where there are security concerns with half of woman saying they wouldn’t travel, compared to 40% of men.
- Men and women also differ when it comes to travel health, with women the more likely to suffer from colds, diarrhea and negative reactions to medications. Men are the more likely sex to suffer from frostbite, altitude sickness, fever and sexually transmitted diseases.
Everyone should make sure their vacation goes smoothly and the PureTravel website features travel guides to every country in the world, packed full of ideas, advice and itinerary suggestions. The PureTravel blog archive also features loads of tips and advice articles.
- Also worth noting is that 70% of men claimed their last trip was for ‘business’ compared to just 30% of women.
Leave your personal experiences of the best travel companion in the comments section...