As we bid July farewell and wonder where on earth the month went to, we recap some of the blog posts we made during the month:
1. Latest research reveals that gap year traveling is growing at a phenomenal rate amongst the 30-55 age group. Where would you go? And we offered up some inspiration if you are planning an extended trip.
2. The UNESCO World Heritage List has been updated and caused us to ponder how many properties there are in the UK? We’re still trying to get our heads around where number 26 actually is!
3. We counted down the Top 10 Highest Mountains in the world and wondered how many you could actually name. Gets tough after naming Everest…
4. The 7 Wonders Of Nature entries where whittled down to 28 and we named all of them. Who will you be voting for?
5. Have you ever wondered where the Top 10 Greatest Waterfalls are in the world? Well, wonder no more with our handy list!
6. The latest Harry Potter film was released and we researched some Magical Harry Potter Film Locations used in the six films.
7. No, it wasn’t April 1 when we featured All Aboard Pet Airways [VIDEOS] Let us know if your pet has flown and whether the in-flight film was 101 Dalmatians or Hotel For Dogs?
8. Ever wondered where The 10 Best Cities In The World are? We looked at the top contenders.
9. How many of the Top 10 Smallest Countries In The World can you name? Here at PureTravel we have a country guide for every country on earth – or so we thought! We’ve only gone and missed out number 1! Any contributions welcome…
10. If Mali is a destination you’ve heard of and want to know more, the check out our Top 7 Things To Do In Mali travel guide.
11. We brought you a list of The 12 Most Beautiful Beer Labels Around The World [PICS] which went rather nicely with…
12. The Top 10 Places To Eat Curry Around The World which certainly had my tummy rumbling!
Hope you had a great July and we’ll have more in August…