This Bariloche Discovery tour will give you the chance to visit the highlights of the area and its beautiful landscapes plus enjoy a customized multi-sport adventure. Includes trekking and kayaking in magnificent scenery.
For full no obligation pricing options and operator contact details please enquire:
- Discover “Circuito Chico” & Llao Llao Park
- Experience paddling in crystal clear Waters of Moreno Lake
- Hike at the foot of Mount López with spectacular views of Nahuel Huapi lake
- Enjoy a Fine lunch by the lake on a solitary beach
Llao Llao luxury adventures - BarilochePick up in the hotel in Bariloche at 09:00 am and transfer in vehicle covering the first part of the “Small Circuit”, a track of mountains and lakes which surroundes the city with wonderful sceneries. Then, the kayaks and guides will be ready and you will have a sea kayaking briefing in order to begin the first stage of the tour kayaking lake Nahuel Huapi and lake Moreno and knowing its coasts and hidden bays where most of the people have no access. There is enough time to take photos, explore and enjoy the landscape while paddling.
In one of the beaches we will have a “Fine lunch” on the lake shore, where you can relax and breath fresh air surrounded by pure nature.
Bariloche multi-sport adventure holidaysAfter this relaxing break, we will begin the hiking leg of yhe multi-sport trip walking up to the viewpoints of Tristeza Branch and its incredible panoramic points discovering most of lake Nahuel Huapi, its islands, neighbouring hills and at the back the magnificent Mount Tronador, with its glaciers and endless snow of the Andes. Then we hike back with an easy descent and arrival to the vehicle from where we continue discovering the beauty of Bariloche and the lakes district. Short pause in Panoramic Viewpoint, where Nahuel Huapi, Victoria island and the mountain range are the major figures. Arrival to the hotel approximately at 5:00 pm.
A full day by day itinerary will be provided by the tour operator when you make an enquiry about this holiday.
- Certified mountain and kayak guide(English, Spanish) & assistant
- Private shuttle services from Bariloche
- All kayak equipment (life vest, spray skirt, splash jacket, neoprene gloves & booties)
- NRS Dry bags & Pelican cases for clothing and personal
- Fine lunch by the lake (including Argentinian “Malbec” Wine & dessert)
- Morning / afternoon energy snacks (Cereal bars, gorp, non alcoholic beverages)
- First aid kit
- Flights and accommodation
- Personal expenses
Prices per person - please submit an enquiry to receive a personalized itinerary and costs.
|Day trip in Bariloche trekking and kayaking - See Reasons to Go for more itinerary details.|