A program recommended for the entire family which visits Panama City, El Valle of Anton and its Sunday market, the one-hour train ride to Colon City, Portobelo National Park, Gamboa at Soberania National Park and more.
For full no obligation pricing options and operator contact details please enquire:
A program recommended for the entire family, and designed for those with time to learn all about Panama´s outstanding culture and traditions. You will visit Panama City, El Valle of Anton and its Sunday market, the one-hour train ride to Colon City, Portobelo National Park, Gamboa at Soberania National Park, an indigenous community at Chagres National Park, Barro Colorado at Barro Colorado National Park on Gatun Lake, Kuna Yala Archipelago, and Playa Blanca.
- Tropical rainforest, Gamboa
- Barro Colorado” Biological Natural Reserve Monument
- Panama City, “Casco Antiguo”, Flamenco Island and Panama Canal
A full day by day itinerary will be provided by the tour operator when you make an enquiry about this holiday.
- All Transfers
- 2 overnights in Gamboa Rainforest Resort
- 6 Overnights in Panama in your hotel selection
- 2 Overnights in Hotel Royal Decameron or Playa Blanca Resort
- 1 Overnight Dolphin Lodge, Kuna Yala
- Air fare Panama Dolphin Lodge Panama ***
- Meals indicates in the program (B.L.D.AI)
- Tours indicates in the program
- Flights, insurance
Prices per person, based on 2 people traveling - please submit an enquiry to receive a personalized itinerary and costs.
|Arrival to the City of Panama - Gamboa|
|Tropical rainforest, Gamboa|
|Barro Colorado” Biological Natural Reserve Monument|
|The Route of the Gold|
|Panama City, “Casco Antiguo”, Flamenco Island and Panama Canal|
|One day with the Indigenous Culture Emberá|
|Antón of Valley in the Crater of to Volcano|
|Indigenous culture Kuna in Kuna Yala Archipelago|
|City of Panama|
|Wed. Playa Blanca|
|Fly out from Panama|