Take part in an exciting cycling and hiking trail through Stockholm’s archipelago, a seemingly endless archipelago of 24,000 glorious islands lying right on Stockholm’s doorstep.
For full no obligation pricing options and operator contact details please enquire:
Explore Sweden on a four day trail which includes three days of cycling, one day of hiking and four boat trips.
- Hike through the ancient forests and along the glittering lakes of Tyresta National Park
- Admire the sea views from the charming archipelago village of Dalarö
- Breathe in the fresh and pure sea archipelago air whilst on board one of the many boats crisscrossing the calm waters
- Experience a true archipelago community as you cycle the four corners of the undiscovered archipelago island, Ornö
- Enjoy the buzz of the popular island of Utö, cycle to the quiet sandy beach on Ålö island and swim in the fresh Baltic waters
- Hike up to Fjärdlång’s highest point and enjoy remarkable archipelago views
A full day by day itinerary will be provided by the tour operator when you make an enquiry about this holiday.
- Accommodation: Hostel x 3
- Activities: Cycling x 3 days, Hiking x 1 day
- Meals: Breakfast x 4, Lunch x 1
- Transfers: Stockholm/Tyresö (Day 1), Stockholm harbour/accomm. (Day 4)
- Luggage transfers: Stockholm/Dalarö (Day 1), Hässelmara/Kyrkviken (Day 2), Utö harbour/accomm. (Day 3)
Utö accomm/harbour (Day 4), Assistance on Fjärdlång (Day 4)
- Transport: Boat Dalarö/Ornö (Day 2), Boat Ornö/Utö (Day 2), Boat Utö/Fjärdlång (Day 4), Boat Fjärdlång/Stockholm (Day 4)
- Information pack: Including detailed trail routes in English, maps, contact number etc
- Tour Operator representative
- Full trip briefing
- 24hr emergency service
- Airport transfer
- Certain meals and drinks
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation in Stockholm (can be arranged on request)
Prices per person, based on 2 people traveling - please submit an enquiry to receive a personalized itinerary and costs.
|Stockholm → Tyresta National Park → Dalarö|
|Dalarö → Ornö → Utö|
|Utö → Fjärdlång → Stockholm|